Kingdom Keys - A KH RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Kingdom Keys, a Kingdom Hearts Roleplay Forum! Casual and Expert Roleplayers alike are welcome to join in, we only ask that you play nice!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Unversed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xedyn
Xedyn

Munny : 680

Character Info
Potential: 820
Willpower: 1270
Race: Nobody

Unversed Empty
PostSubject: Unversed   Unversed EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 8:26 pm

Unversed
Unversed All_hearts___flood_by_lynxgriffin-d8p0aa2
(450 Potential / 550 Willpower)

"It happened when you and I were split into two. The negativity took shape as these monsters. They are what I feel—a horde of fledgling emotions under my control."

Unversed were created from the darkness extracted from a keyblade wielder's heart, the first few came to existence from feelings of self-hatred from that darkness. When the darkness would slay the unversed, it would absorb them including their negative thoughts. Worsening it's mental state and leading to more creation of Unversed. They are considered the "opposite of human life" and are mostly recognized with red eyes and an Unversed emblem somewhere on their body. Like the Heartless the Unversed come in many sizes as they grow in power.

Emotion was a key concept in the formation of the Unversed, thus they are seen smiling, frowning, or crying after they are formed. The emblem most Unversed are christened with is meant to represent a heart that expresses emotion. They lack a direct link to the heart, but are beings that represent emotions in hearts.

Unversed Training:
Flood - 5% Bonus to defense
Scrapper - 15% Bonus to defense
Bruiser - 25% Bonus to defense
Back to top Go down

Unversed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Keys - A KH RP :: Character Creation :: Races-
Jump to: